Crescent Roll Pizza Casserole
Ingredients:1 lb ground beef
1/2 copped onion (and any other veggie you like on pizza--- you could add sliced mushrooms, black olives, peppers, etc here too)
1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce
1/2 bag of pepperoni slices
1 cup shredded Colby/jack cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar of pizza sauce (I used Classico traditional pizza sauce)
1 tablespoon of butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Directions:1) Brown hamburger along with onion (and other veggies) with minced garlic, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce. Once browned drain fat off of mixture.
2) Place hamburger mixture in a 9 x 13 pan (we used two smaller pans for two different mixtures) and add pizza sauce and stir until well blended. Top with pepperoni.
3) Add both cheeses evenly over the top of the pepperoni layer.
4) Top with crescent rolls (it is OK to leave some of the seams open to have the sauce bubble up).
5) Bake for 15 minutes until almost golden brown.
6) Brush crescent top with melted butter, and place back in the oven. Bake an additional 5 minutes until golden brown.
This was delicious! We served it with a side salad, grapes, and cottage cheese! AND NO LEFT OVERS! WHOO HOOOO!!! A definite keeper!