Sometimes in life you just have to walk that stuff out. YOU have to be able to let go and move past the storm. You have to really walk it out.
I have been working a lot on letting go and becoming a bit more vulnerable. I have come to realize that I don't trust many people and I want to try and control everything... but I have to let it go.
I have to surrender that all to God.
I have to say I am fortunate to have found some of the most amazing women in my life through church. Without them I don't know where I would be. Sure we have shared laughs and tears and we may have yelled at each other, but they have helped me in ways they will never imagine.
Things I have learned about life and myself in the past year through these amazing women who help me walk it out with God on a daily basis...
1) I am happy a LOT, and that is because of my relationship with God. I could have all the money and things in the world but I would not be happy. Most selfish people are not generally happy.
2) You plant a garden where you can tend to it and nurse it.... it grows.
3) When you find something that builds you up and makes you better hold on to it like a winning lotto ticket.
4) When you find something that doesn't complete you or doesn't make you feel your best, get rid of it. Fast. For it may be beneficial for someone else.
5) Always be true to yourself. No one else, besides GOD has your back.
OK. That is it Walk it out people. walk it out.