So, how do you make BAGGIE EGGIES?
1) Boil a large pot of water on the stove. As the water boils, gather enough quart sized freezer baggies (One for each person) and locate a Sharpie.
2) Get your "EGGIE" Station together. This includes eggs, milk, cheese, veggies for eggs (we like tomatoes, onion, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, and seasoning such as sea salt, pepper, and garlic).
3) Get a baggie, put your name on it with the Sharpie marker, and open up the baggie... get ready for some egg-magic!
4) Add one or two eggs with a 3 tablespoons of milk.
5) Add the toppings of your choice to the baggie and seal baggie back up.
6) SQUISH AND MIX THE BAG OF EGG STUFFS LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE! SMUSH IT REAL GOOD!
7) place the baggie in the boiling pot of water (Parents, please make sure to do this for your child)
We have each name facing up in the boiling water. As the eggs cook, you should start to see them rise to the top of the water. When they are "FLOATING" you know they are done.
8) Check for the floating baggies! NOW they are done!
10) garnish with some cheese on top!