Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Recipe Time: Truly Dill, Dill Pickle Wrap Dip

OH MY GOODNESS...


So like, I am totally obsessed with the creamy dill blend dip I have from Country Gourmet Home.  I use it for chip and veggie dip all the time and it is my go to sample to give out at events.

"The Dill Dip I speak Of"

Lately I have been trying different "PINTEREST" inspired recipes but kicking them up a notch, OR for that matter, making them a bit easier...

SO, I decided to take my creamy dill dip and make a totally amazing DILL... I mean KICKIN' DILL PICKLE DIP!

Ingredients:


1 package of Creamy Dill Dip from Country Gourmet Home
www.mycountrygourmethome.com/melihw ---- shameless plug for my awesome side business o being a foodie
8 oz sour cream
8 oz cream cheese soften (I used the chive and onion cream cheese)
8 oz diced ham
8 oz diced dill pickles
Crackers


Directions:


Set the cream cheese out on the counter to soften while dicing up ham and pickles.

Blend all ingredients together until well blended and creamy.

Serve chilled with crackers!

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment